Vacancy Notice: Administrative Assistant
The Grenada Sustainable Development Trust Fund Inc. is seeking a suitably qualified individual to fill the position of Administrative Assistant.
The Grenada Sustainable Development Trust Fund (the Fund) is a non-profit public-interest entity established in 2016 pursuant to the Companies Act, CAP 58A Law of Grenada. The organization provides funding to support the restoration, conservation, and management of marine and terrestrial ecosystems. The organization operates as a financial institution and awards grants to government agencies, NGO’s and other qualifying entities in Grenada, including projects related to, marine protected areas, climate smart agriculture, sustainable lives and livelihoods, ecotourism and various other sustainable initiatives.
The Administrative Assistant will provide a full range of administrative and/or program support to the Fund to ensure that goals and objectives of the organization are properly implemented and managed. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support is essential in this position. The ideal candidate should be resourceful, a good problem solver, and organized ensuring a steady completion of workload in keeping with deadlines.
Academic Proficiencies and Experience
- Post secondary degree or certification in Business Management or Office Procedures or related area.
- 5+ years of experience as an Administrative and or Executive Assistant or a similar role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Proficient with QuickBooks
Management and Coordination Experience
- Managing calendars, schedules, meetings, and travel arrangements
- Excellent written and oral communication including minutes and report writing.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record preferred.
- Overall professional, pleasant, patient, and courteous demeanor
- Ability to work under pressure with concurrent deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
Salary commensurate with experience/qualifications